Wednesday 23 February 2011

Good afternoon gentles men , I’m glad to be here today to share my little experience in this life , in begging I would like to introduce myself ,My name is Saeed Rashed Al Abdouli , I’m from Al _Fujairah , and I grow up a small village , it called Al Bayiadh , it has a big valley , called ALwereah. It’s very famous .Also it has the oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates. It called Bayiadh mosques. Its 1000 years old .It’s built in opening Islamic days. I finished my high school in 1997. Then, I was seeking for good colleges and major, but unfortunately it was long time to find a good one , I went to Zayed university, and I studied for one year for business and financial, but I didn’t continue , because I didn’t like the subject .After that , I went to different college , and I studied low for a year, but it was so expensive college and I couldn’t offered .Next ,I went to join the air force to become a pilot , but again I failed in medical exam , they found that , I have color blind . Next I went to Army military for short period , and from there , everything went different .the commander of base request me to continue my study in Uk , after he heard my story and my ambition to be a pilot . So I went there. and I studied aviation ,i finished in 2002 , then I came back to home and start working in flight line , but wasn’t that pleasure to me , because I didn’t feel comfortable , so I decide to continue my seeking to be a pilot ,at the end they expect me to fly in morning only , I mean in day light , however I can’t fly at night .So i decide to agree what I Allah choice for me . Right now I’m working as a special guard for President Sheik Khliafh Bin Zayed. I learned a lot from life and I have a good experience on people and a good back ground in different cultures. Also, I learn that you have to fallow your faith to get your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment